Presented in excellent condition throughout, on entering No.1,The Glade one can immediately feel a sense of space and light with excellent proportions throughout. Measuring 168.59 sq.m of superb living accommodation comprising a spacious entrance hall, a large Reception room with fireplace and bay window, a conservatory which opens onto the rear patio, a Diningroom with fireplace and bay window overlooking the 4th fairway, a well appointed kitchen/breakfast room with Stanley cooker and a Utility Room.
Each of the 4 spacious bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and have a quiet private outlook over the gardens. The master bedroom has an en suite dressing room and shower room.
The property is located in the grounds of Faithlegg House Hotel and Golf Club c. 11km east of Waterford city via the Dunmore Road R683. Waterford city is located on the south east coast approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes drive via M9 motorway from Dublin.
- Bright spacious interiors of 168.59 sq.m
- Well proportioned accommodation, tastefully appointed and well maintained.
- Superb gardens with views over Faithlegg Golf Club.
- Within 8km of Waterford city. Dublin is 1.5 hours drive via the M9 motorway.
- Cast iron Stanley. Oil fired radiator central heating system (zoned)
- Double glazed timber windows.
- Traditional construction.
- Pea gravel driveway.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings included.
- A variety of hard and soft landscaping details are contained in the gardens, cobble lock pathways and patios, pea gravel driveway mature ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Entrance Hall Tiled floor. Cloak cupboard
- Separate w.c. With w.c. and w.h.b.
- Reception Room 4.7m x 4.3m. Marble firpelace with blaksmith multi fuel stove. Bay window. Double doors to Conservatory. Semi solid hardwood floor. Ceiling cornice. Ceiling height 3.31m (12')
- Conservatory 4.1m x 3.8m Tiled floor. Double French doors to rear garden patio. Vaulted timber ceiling with recessed lights. Opening to Diningroom
- Diningroom 4.5m x 2.7m Tiled floor. French doors to rear garden. Opening to Kitchen
- Kitchen 3.2m x 3.04m Stanley oil fired cooker. Built in wall and floor units and breakfast counter. Integrated oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room 3.7m x 1.7m Stainless steel sink unit. Floor unit. Tiled floor. Back door. Pantry with built-in shelving.
- Livingroom 4.2m x 4.1m Fireplace. Semi solid hardwood floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.8m x 3.4m Bay window.
- Dressing Room En Suite 1.7m x 1.7m Built in shelving
- Shower Room En Suite Double shower unit with electric shower, w.h.b. and w.c. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 3.04m Fitted wardrobe.
- En Suite Shower, w.h.b. and w.c. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 3 3.04m x 2.9m Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 3.5m x 3.2m Fitted wardrobe.
- Main Bathroom Jacuzzi bath, w.h.h. bidet and w.c. Tiled walls & floor.
The garden is a feature of this property with a spacious mature site which offers a good opportunity to extend the house. The rear garden with side access is laid out in lawns. The front garden has lawns and mature shrubs. Pea gravel driveway with ample off street parking.
Faithlegg Estate is one of Ireland's best known country estates. The main house was built in 1783 by Cornelius Bolton. In 1998 the Tower Hotel Group purchased the property on 150 acres and converted the house into a 82 bedroom 4* Hotel and Leisure Centre with Championship Golf Course and a small number of top of the range holiday homes. Discreetly sited in 3 separate areas around the estate are 38 luxury homes including the subject property. This location provides the seclusion and beauty of rural living with the benefits of having golf, gym, swimming pool, excellent restaurants, bar and golf club facilities all on your doorstep.
Viewing by appointment:
Des O'Shea MSCSI. MRICS. 11 Gladstone Street, Waterford.
T:+353 (0)51 876757
F:+353 (0)51 876506